Used Ditch Witch Subsite TK Recon 4 Guidance System (Locating Package). Stock Number: Z840
Used Ditch Witch Subsite TK Recon 4 Package
Apply for financing. Low monthly payments.
We accept trade-ins:
We make trades local dealers cannot match. Trade up, trade down with cash-back, or sell your used equipment. Contact us to see what we can do for you!
We offer 100 day warranty. Take the stress out of buying used equipment.
- Used TK Recon 4 Locator (Receiver)
- Used TK Recon 4 Remote Display
- Refurbished 86BH transmitter
- Multiple locating methods let you use your preferred method of locating, while using a second method to verify your results.
- Robust radio—with a new, intuitive on/off process—offers increased interference immunity and faster information transfer for more efficiency on the jobsite.
- New Noise-Floor Analyzer allows you to analyze the noise floor in both Up and Down mode at once for easier planning ahead of your job, saving you time and money.
- Bore-path analyzer software shows which frequency works best for your particular job and conditions streamlining your pre-bore process.
- Walkover tracking up to 110 feet with standard-size beacons (15” and 17”). The long 2,000-foot range between the tracker and the drill operator helps keep you more productive.
- Integrated Compass allows users to determine the magnetic heading of the tracker and the tool head (beacon) for faster orientation.
- Louder speaker is clear even in high ambient noise areas, providing an additional peak locating method—by number or sound.
Stock Number: Z840
How to use Ditch Witch Subsite TK Recon series locating systems