These OEM compatible housings are available in 2.7", 3.0" and 3.25" OD to match your drill and drilling conditions. These versatile housings are manufactured from 4145HT, feature a built-in check valve, utilizes the Ditch Witch® OEM bit bolt patterns (see table below) and accepts the Subsite 86 series beacons. StraightLine's unique 3-piece design; housing, nose piece and tail piece will deliver longer service life than the OEM and other aftermarket housings.
- Precision machined from 4145HT material
- Replaceable housing saver
- Through hardened nose piece is available with a variety of nozzle sizes. The nose piece is 1/8" larger than the housing body which significantly reduces the wear on the housing.
- Longest slots in the industry
- Mud passage clean out ports
- Accepts Ditch Witch® compatible bits (bolt pattern varies by housing size)
- Each beacon housing will require a housing saver in order to run a transition rod