Ditch Witch Compatible Transmitter Housings
These OEM compatible housings are available in 2.7", 3.0" and 3.25" OD to match your drill and drilling conditions. These versatile housings are manufactured from 4145HT, feature a built-in check valve, utilizes the Ditch Witch OEM bit bolt patterns (see table below) and accepts the Subsite 86 series beacons. StraightLine's unique 3-piece design; housing, nose piece and tail piece will deliver longer service life than the OEM and other aftermarket housings.
- Precision machined from 4145HT material
- Replaceable housing saver
- Through hardened nose piece is available with a variety of nozzle sizes. The nose piece is 1/8" larger than the housing body which significantly reduces the wear on the housing.
- Longest slots in the industry
- Mud passage clean out ports
- Accepts Ditch Witch compatible bits (bolt pattern varies by housing size)
- Each beacon housing will require a housing saver in order to run a transition rod